Hello to all. I hope this update finds you well. 2022 has been a big year for me–there have been many changes to my site, as well as my online presence–so I’d like to share what’s new!
- I’ve overhauled my website into a hub where you can keep an eye on my art portfolio, and stay up-to-date on what’s going on with me. (Featuring photography by Marion Houmeau.)
- My newsletter, RENDERED, has been going strong since January 2021. Every month, I release one new illustrated food history essay that is free for all, with paid subscriptions available for bonus content.
- I launched a web store on Etsy this year! I have stickers, original watercolor postcards, stationery sets, bookmarks, and more available for sale. I plan to offer prints, as well as digital downloads by the end of the year.
- If you’re interested in video content, you’ll be happy to know that I’ve started a Youtube channel. Subscribe to follow my art journey!
- I also have a “Support” section on my site that functions like a tip jar. If you like what I do and would like to buy me a coffee, you can do so via my web site, or via Paypal.
As always, take care of yourselves, and thank you again for your readership. Be well.